Didn’t get enough of me from the home page, eh?
Lets get to know each other. Here’s a little about me;
- I grew up in a smaller town in Idaho outside of Boise. In this town I learned to write and was encouraged by teachers to follow this calling.
- My first cat was named Drew. He was orange, had a moon face and he loved to lay on my butt.
- I attended college in Twin Falls and in Moscow, Idaho. I first studied veterinary and animal science. My passion for animals grew and the dream is to start a small sheep farm on the West Coast.
- I started my journalism degree at the University of Idaho (Go Vandals!) and I enjoyed finding my writing family at the Argonaut, KUOI Radio and the Moscow-Pullman Daily News.
- I moved back to my hometown, Nampa, for my first job at a local daily paper. There I met my husband Zachary.
- At my most recent job, I ran a small weekly paper in a bedroom community outside of Boise where young girls ride cows in the town Summer parade.
Contact me if you are interested in having me write or if you have a great story idea.